A database that is stuck in the restore mode can be aggravating. Especially if you have wasted hours of trying to get the restore mode to complete. Data Recovery a database in the restore state is not impossible to fix. This problem can be a frustrating situation and can take hours to complete due to the frozen state the database is in when trying to recover. There are several ways that can fix this problem and get the restore mode to begin and complete without any problems. Try each step in order to use minimal time. These steps have been created for restoring a Data Recovery in case of a glitch or bug that is not working right.
Step One :
● The database can be recovered to a working state when using the manual mode.
● In the command prompt type this in the black box and then click the Enter key.
● Database_ name_ Analyzers.
Step Two :
● The recovery mode of the database can be fixed with the database log files.
● In the command prompt type this command into the box.
● Database_name from backup_device with recovery.
● When bak has been restored, you can then recover the database.
Step Three :
● Shut down the database and make sure it is completely off.
● Wait about five minutes and turn it back on.
● The data restore may have gotten stuck which has caused a glitch in the restore function.
● If the database is still not restored or the restore is not restarting, turn off database again.
Step Four :
● If the database can be restored using a hard drive, disc, or external backup you can try this method.
● If there is no backup on an external drive, then try this process.
● Once the platform has restarted, hold down the CTRL Key and the #8 key at the same time. Keep these keys held down and tap them simultaneously until a blue screen or black screen appears.
● Go into the repair or restore mode on this screen.
● Follow the prompts and let the repair option run to fix any internal issues that could be causing the Restore option to be stuck.
● Once the repair has completed (it could take some time depending on the size of the database) shut down and restart.
● Restart the database and try the recover/restore option again to see if it is fixed.
These steps should be able to solve this issue and allow the restore mode to continue without an interruption. Be patient, because the restore option can take the time to complete; do not panic. If the database is still not working properly, you can always resort to restoring the Facebook Data Recovery to the original state. If the database has the capability to delete and reinstall, then this could be the last resort. Try the other options first. This option is not the first option to try because the information could be lost that is unable to be obtained.